With the schools finishing up, now is a great time to start ticking things off the list for your Summer holidays. Have you thought about Travel Insurance yet?
Are you worrying what will happen if the kids get sick abroad, your luggage gets delayed or if you need to cancel last minute? Worry no more, 123.ie has your covered - with 10% off Travel Insurance for Families this Summer, it takes the worry out of the unexpected happening abroad.
So whether you are thinking of going on a relaxing sun holiday or an adventure filled getaway, 123.ie gives you the peace of mind that you and your loved ones are covered abroad. Your insurance can be organised online in minutes. Your confirmation and insurance details will be sent straight to your email inbox, it really couldn't be simpler.
- Single trip: If you are only going on a single holiday.
- Single Trip with Winter Sports: If you’re planning a skiing or snowboarding holiday.
- Annual multi-trip: If you have many holidays planned or booked for the year.
When you chose the policy type you can then chose from our three levels of cover to suit your price point and level of cover you require:
- Gold: Gold Cover is our most comprehensive cover and will cover you for things such as abandoning your trip, travel delay, medical & emergency travel expenses up to €10 million, personal accident up to €35,000, personal liability up to €2.5 million, loss or damage to your personal belongings and many more.
- Silver: Silver cover provides cover for medical and emergency travel expenses up to €3 million, personal accident up to €15,000 and personal liability up to €1 million. It also includes additional cover for cancellation of your trip, missed departure, delayed baggage and for loss or theft of personal money.
- Bronze: Bronze cover will cover you for medical and Emergency travel expenses up to €1 million, personal accident up to €10,000, personal liability up to €1 million and legal expenses.
With our new mobile optimised quote form, we have made it even easier for you to purchase your travel insurance, whether you're at home, on the bus or just have a few minutes to spare.
We don't need any flight details or any difficult to get information. To make it even easier, make sure to have the below ready:
- The date you trip begins and finishes.
- The type of insurance you will need whether it’s a single trip, single trip with winter sports or multi-trip.
- Whether you have private health insurance that provides overseas medical cover.
- The date of births of all travellers.
Get a quick online quote below, or if you prefer to talk to an agent, you can call our team of friendly advisors on 01 241 8549. Our opening hours are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Happy travelling.