How to Win
Purchase a New Business policy with 123.ie for your home insurance ("Policy") from October 2nd, 2018 and you will be entered into a prize draw to win that Policy for free for the year. There will be one winner each week for the duration of the promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw ("the Promotion") is open to permanent residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years of age or over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of 123 Money Limited (trading as 123.ie) (“the promoter”), RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and affiliated companies.
- To become eligible to enter, you must purchase a New Business Home Insurance Policy with 123.ie, following which you will be automatically entered for the prize draw.
- If you withdraw from your Policy within the Cooling off Period (as defined in our Terms of Business), you will be excluded from this promotion. Please refer to our Terms of Business for details of the Cooling off Period.
- Entrants will be entered into the weekly draw which takes place in the week immediately following their cooling off period. The draw will take place on the first working day of said week.
- The winner of the prize draw will be the first home insurance entry drawn at random each week by an independent person from all qualifying entries.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within 3 days of the draw taking place. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independent person. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
- Upon notification by phone/email, winners will need to correctly answer a question of skill in order to claim their prize.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and the prize cannot be exchanged in part or in full. There is no alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
- The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Winners who made full payment on their Policy will receive a refund of by cheque.
- Winners who chose to pay by direct debit instalments will be refunded the amount paid to date, at the time of winning, and the remaining instalments will be cancelled. The refund will be paid by cheque.
- In the event of the Policy being cancelled, winners will not be given any refund or be charged a cancellation fee in respect of that Policy.
- The prize will be issued to the first named person on the Home insurance Policy.
- If the prize is accepted, 123.ie reserves the right to announce and/or publish the winners' names.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at its sole discretion with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The promoter is 123 Money Limited (trading as 123.ie) with its registered office at RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16.