Do you have family that depend on your income? Start planning for their future today!
Life Insurance helps provide you with peace of mind and can provide your family with financial stability and security when it matters most.
If you earn an income, have a family, own a home or an investment property, then you probably need to protect yourself and your family against the financial impact of death.
We're here Monday to Friday from 9am to 6.30pm
Not sure how much Life Insurance cover you need? How much you will have to pay per month? Who will the insurance protect?
Irish Life have created a guide which aims to give parents straightforward information about the different types of Life Insurance you can get so that you can make your decisions with confidence.
Ask our agents more about other services that may be available to you such as:
- Terminal illness - If you have life cover and are diagnosed as having a terminal illness, we will pay you up to your full life cover benefit straight away. A terminal illness is a condition that, in the opinion of the appropriate hospital consultant and our chief medical officer, has progressed to the stage where it cannot be cured and the illness is expected to lead to death within 12 months (not available on over 50's policies)
- Guaranteed Insurability - If you start life insurance cover and before a certain age you get married, have a child, take out a new or extra mortgage or get an increase in salary, you can ask us to set up a new life insurance plan (not available on over 50's policies).
- Accidental Death - This is a temporary automatic benefit available while you are in the process of taking out life cover.
- Children's protection - Each of your children under 21 will be covered for €6,000 life insurance cover for as long as you are covered (not available on over 50's policies).
- LifeCare - LifeCare gives you and your family valuable access to MedCare, NurseCare and ClaimsCare - at no extra cost (not available on over 50's policies).
Over 50's benefits
- Free cover after 90 - You will not have any monthly payments after you turn 90 but your cover will remain in place
- Guaranteed Monthly Payment - Your monthly payment will never increase.
- Guaranteed Lump Sum - You choose the amount you want to be covered for upfront and that's it. Done!
- No Medicals - You won't be asked to take a medical or answer any health questions.
- Guaranteed Acceptance - All you need is to be aged over 50 and under 80.
Exclusions may apply to the above benefits, please see the policy booklets for more information for your specific plan.
- We have an electronic application form that our advisors can fill in with you.
- Once you apply for cover using this, your advisor should know within 24 hours if we have accepted your application at normal rates and if not, what the next step is for you.
- You can track where your application is at any time by contacting us.
- Easy payment options: you can choose to pay a set amount by direct debit every month, every three months, every six months or every year.
Read the Life Insurance booklets for more information on the Life Insurance products.
These life insurance and protection products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc. Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.