Skip to main content

Before you Insure

Can I get an insurance quote for a property I let out (Landlord Insurance)?

For Home Insurance Customers

When you are letting a property to tenants, you need to cover the building and any contents you own, as the tenant is responsible for insuring their own contents.

The property must be let out to professionals or a parent caring for children on a full-time basis and the term of the lease is at least 6 months in order to get a quote.

You can get a quote on our website or over the phone on 01 241 8539, and we will be happy to help.

Our opening hours are 8am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am – 3pm on Saturdays.

Please note that acceptance criteria and terms and conditions apply


Have we answered your question?

We are always interested in improving our service.

Do you have any feedback you'd like to give us?