123.IE ARE PROUD TO BE THE OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF ATHLETICS IRELAND
We are proud to announce that we are the official sponsors of Athletics Ireland and we look forward to supporting an athletics community of over 300,000 be the best they can be! The support from 123.ie will further help develop the sport from grassroots right up to those medal-winning-stars.
123.ie Sponsorship Details: The new partnership will see 123.ie become the national partner of Irish Athletics until the 31st of December 2025 and will include:
• Title sponsorship of 40 Athletics Ireland National Championships: Juvenile, U20, U23, Senior, Masters, Schools.
• Title Sponsorship of National Athletics Awards
• Title Sponsor of Athletics Summer Camps
• Title Sponsor of Athletics Ireland led Family mile events, and more ‘to-be-announced’ participation initiatives.
The first events set to include 123.ie as title sponsor include:
• The 123.ie National Cross Country Championships on November 20th and December 4th
• The 123.ie National Athletics Awards on November 23rd
• The 123.ie National 35k Walks Championships on December 18th.
• Details relating to further initiatives backed by 123.ie will be announced in the new year which will further support Athletics Ireland’s ambitious plans for the development and success of athletics in Ireland.
There’s never been a better time to get involved in this wonderful sport! To join a club or to find out more about Athletics Ireland, click here: https://www.athleticsireland.ie/
“Athletics is the perfect sport for people of all abilities to get involved in and it’s great to see 123.ie investing in our sport. Athletics is all about trying to better yourself and I’m really excited to see how this new partnership between Athletics Ireland and 123.ie can help bring athletics to an even wider audience over the next 3 years”. - Israel Olatunde, Irish 100m record holder.
“We have long been admirers of the great ambassadors we have in Irish athletics, and we look forward to working with, and supporting these athletes over the coming years. Both Athletics Ireland and 123.ie appreciate and value people who are always trying for better, and we are excited about the opportunity to invest in an inclusive sport that offers everyone from the age of 8 – 80 the opportunity to be the best they can be.
We also look forward to supporting the 300,000 strong running community in Ireland which we will be engaging with through Athletics Ireland led initiatives over the coming months”.
- Elaine Robinson, Managing Director, 123.ie
“We are delighted to welcome 123.ie on board as our new national sponsor. Athletics Ireland has a mission to support and develop the athletes of Ireland of all ages, disciplines, and abilities and to contribute positively to increasing physical activity levels across the entire population. The support provided by 123.ie will enable our association to deliver on these objectives through our competition programmes, summer camps, recreational events and many other initiatives.”
-Hamish Adams, CEO of Athletics Ireland