Skip to main content

Making a Change to my Policy

How do I change my name?

To change your surname you will need notify our Customer Care team and you may be required to provide one of the following if needed;

  • Marriage Licence
  • Updated Driving Licence
  • Passport

If you have changed your name by deed poll, we will require a copy of the deed poll confirmation.

If emailing this to us, it must come from the email address noted on your policy and be registered in your own name.

Home & Motor Customer Care:

  • Call us on 01 524 6029
  • Email us at
  • Post to, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16

Travel Customer Care:

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?