You have two options when adding a driver to your policy, you can add the driver permanently which is up until your next renewal date or you can add the driver temporarily which is for a maximum of 37 days in the policy year.
You can add a driver through your My 123 account here - My123
When adding a driver, we require the following information
• Full name
• Date of birth
• If driving test sat in Ireland/UK
• Relationship to you
• Penalty points and dates
• Details of claims including dates and amounts
• Details of any convictions
• Medical conditions
Depending on all the information provided to us, there could be an additional premium and we may or may not be able to offer a quote.
We will also require a copy of the front licence which can be sent to us by;
• Upload online here
• Email to email@example.com
• Post at 123.ie, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16