Skip to main content

My Policy Cover

What am I covered for under my buildings insurance?

For Home Insurance Customers

Our standard buildings insurance policy covers you for a wide range of insured incidents. There are also a number of additional benefits such as:

  • Fire brigade charges
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Trace & access
  • Loss of rent for landlords

For full details of cover, limits and exclusions please refer to your policy documents, which were issued when you purchased or renewed your policy. Our current policy booklet can be found here.


Have we answered your question?

We are always interested in improving our service.

Do you have any feedback you'd like to give us?