Skip to main content

My Policy Cover

Am I covered to work from home?

For Home Insurance Customers

We will cover you to work from home dealing with paperwork, phone calls and a computer only.

This does not include any commercial use, (e.g. visitors to the premises in relation to your work, holding stock in connection with your work etc.) even if you have a separate business or public liability policy.

For full details of cover, limits & exclusions please refer to your policy pack which was issued to you when you purchased or renewed your policy.  Our current policy booklet can be found here.


Have we answered your question?

We are always interested in improving our service.

Do you have any feedback you'd like to give us?