Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

I have lost my insurance certificate and disc. Can I get a copy?

For Car Insurance Customers

If you have received your certificate and disc but have mislaid it and need a duplicate, we will require written confirmation of this. You can either complete a  lost certificate and disc declaration or you can send an email from the address noted on file requesting this. Once we have received this from you, we will organise to reissue the certificate and disc free of charge.

Customer Care:

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?