Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

Should I carry a copy of my policy with me when travelling?

For Car Insurance Customers

If you are driving your car abroad, you will need to take the following documents with you:

  • Driving license
  • Insurance certificate and disc
  • Green Card (where applicable)

For more information on using your car abroad, click here

For Travel Insurance Customers

If you have a Travel Insurance policy with us we recommend bringing a copy of your policy pack with you every time you travel. Any information you need in relation to a medical emergency is included on these documents.

Some foreign medical practitioners may need to see a copy of your policy before they will agree to treat you.


Have we answered your question?

We are always interested in improving our service.

Do you have any feedback you'd like to give us?