Skip to main content

Making a Change to my Policy

Can I make amendments to the policy if I am not the policyholder?

If you would like to make a change to your policy you will need to contact our Customer Care team.

Not everyone can make a change to your policy. We will only be able to speak to one of the following people:

  • The policyholder
  • Their legally married spouse or civil partner
  • Their legally recognised co-habiting partner

If you would like to allow a friend or family member make changes to your policy, you will need to provide us with their details in writing. You can do this by requesting a third party nomination form.

When you have completed this form you can return it to, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16

To see some more information on what a third party nomination form is, click here

Home & Motor Customer Care:

Travel Customers:


Have we answered your question?

We are always interested in improving our service.

Do you have any feedback you'd like to give us?