Failure to disclose all material information (i.e. information likely to influence the assessment and acceptance of your Proposal) or providing false information could result in one or more of the following actions:
- your policy being cancelled;
- your policy being treated as null and void;
- a claim not being paid;
- claims paid being recovered from you;
- you become liable for additional premiums which the insurer reserves the rights to collect;
- Terms and Conditions of the policy being amended.