No, we don’t require any documents prior to purchasing a policy. Once the policy has been set up, we will require a number of documents in order to send out your certificate & disc of insurance.
On all policies, we will require the following:
- Proof of no claims bonus or named driving experience (whichever is applicable)
- Copy of the front and back of the licences for all drivers on the policy
In some instances, we may also require a copy of the NCT and tax certificate or disc. We will let you know what documents are required once you have set up the policy.
Please note that we need to receive these documents within 10 days from the policy start date or a cancellation notice may be issued.
You can send these documents to us by:
- Post to 123.ie, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the documents here
No, we don’t require any documents when purchasing a home policy with us. Once the policy has been set up we will issue out your insurance schedule by email or post.