Skip to main content

Making a Change to my Policy

I am selling / scrapping my car?

For Car Insurance Customers

If you have sold or scrapped your car, and have now bought a new one, you can simply do a permanent transfer of insurance on your existing policy. Click here to see how this is done.

If you are not going to replace your car you will need to cancel your policy, click here to see how to do this.

Note: If you have sold your car, your policy will not cover the new car owner to drive the car.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?