Skip to main content

My Policy Cover

My Son / Daughter is going to College. Are their possessions covered?

For Home Insurance Customers

If one of your children has moved out of your home to go to college, any belongings that they take with them will no longer be covered under your Contents Insurance.

They will need to arrange their own insurance policy, making sure that they have the right level of cover for items such as mobile phones and laptops that they might carry around with them while attending lectures.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?