To submit your documents online, you will need to create an account on My123.
To create an account:
- Click “Sign Up Now” on the log-in page.
- Enter your name and your policy number (excluding the XM).
- You will then be asked if you want a verification code sent to you by email or SMS. Please bear in mind, for security reasons, we can only send the verification code to the email or the phone number provided by you on the policy. You can, however, use a different email to register your account with us, but the verification code will still only be sent to the email or phone number of the main policyholder listed on the policy.
- Enter the code and click “Confirm”.
- You can now enter in your email address to create your username and type in the password you would like to use for your account.
- Click “Create” and that will create your online account and log you in.
To upload your documents:
Once you are logged in, you will have access to your Car Insurance policy.
- Select “View & Manage Policy” on your motor policy
- Click “Uploads” on the bar across the top. You should now see a list of the documents that need to be submitted.
- Click “Start Uploading” and our helpful virtual assistant will guide you through the upload process.
If you don’t have all your documents to hand, not to worry, upload what you have, and you can exit out of the upload area at any time. Log back in when you have the rest of your documents and in the meantime, we’ll start reviewing what you have sent us.
For Telematics Customers
Submitting your documents to 123.ie has never been easier.
- Click here to login to your “My Account” page.
- Select “Car Policy” by clicking the green button.
- Enter your date of birth and either, your car registration OR your policy number and click Log In.
- Click “Next” to see the list of documents needed.
- Simply, click on “Attach File” and select the document that you want to attach.
- You can take a photo of the documents using your smart phone or browse your PC to find the document you want to attach.
- Once you have added all your documents please hit “Upload These Documents”.
- Please allow a minute or so for these documents to be uploaded fully before closing out of the page.
- All documents need to be reviewed by our Customer Care team.
- This takes about 2 working days.
- Once all documents have been verified, your certificate and disc will be issued.
- You will receive an SMS letting you know it’s on the way.
- If we have any queries about the documents, we will contact you.
Help Tips to speed up the process:
- Make sure all four corners of each document are visible.
- Ensure that the image is clear and readable.
- Old style Irish licences need to be opened out fully so all three pages can be seen.