Home Insurance - Accidental Damage

Accidental damage on buildings is standard on our Home Insurance.  So if someone kicks a ball and breaks a window you would be covered.

Add accidental damage cover to your 123.ie home contents policy for further protection from household accidents, such as cigarette burns. There are terms and conditions - you can check the policy document here.

This is our current Home Insurance policy document. Please note this may have changed since you took out your policy. For the most relevant policy documents for you, please refer to the documents you received in your pack when you purchased your Home Insurance policy.