If you are renting a house or apartment, having insurance for yourself and your belongings is important.
Do you think you don't need insurance because your landlord will have it?
Their insurance more than likely only covers the physical building and not your personal belonging or your liability for any accident.
With 123.ie’s Renter’s Insurance, we will provide the financial protection you need in case your possessions are destroyed or stolen and liability protection in case someone is injured in your home.
Why would I need renters insurance?
Did you ever think what you would do if:
- A thief breaks into your home and steals your belongings?
- There was a fire or flood in your home and your belongings are damaged?
- Somebody falls and injures themselves in your kitchen?
If your personal belongings are stolen during a burglary or damaged by a fire, 123.ie’s renters insurance will help you replace these belongings. If there is a flood in your home we can help you replace your lost or damaged possessions. If someone is injured, our renters insurance can help protect you in the case of a liability lawsuit. Without renters insurance, you will have no cover for personal property loss or damage.
What 123.ie Renters Insurance Covers
Renters insurance will provide cover, up to the amount you have selected, for:
- Personal belongings
- Personal liability if someone is injured in your home
- It even provides cover for door locks after a break in or alternative accommodation should your home become uninhabitable
Your personal belongings inside your home will be covered against damage due to:
- Smoke damage
- Freezing of plumbing