Accidental Damage for Contents Cover

We offer accidental building damage as standard on our Home Insurance policies excluding let properties. That means that if one of the kids kicks a ball through a window there’s no need to panic: We’ll be there to help sort it out.

But we can go further: We offer our Home Insurance policyholders the added reassurance of optional accidental damage cover for their contents too, helping you in the event of many common household accidents like cigarette burns on your sofa or wine stains on your carpet.

Our Accidental Damage for Contents Cover can be added as an additional extra to your Home Insurance policy,  excluding let properties,  during purchase online or with one of our agents.

For full cover details, limits and exclusions, please refer to the  policy booklet .